Why communities can be helpful for you
We have iterated the numerous benefits of participating in the technical communities many times. Today morning I received a mail from one of the community members who recently discovered the benefits of the community. It is those words that truly capture the value of community:
How contributing to the community has helped me:
- Understanding real life problems.
- Using Microsoft Style guide extensively to explain the procedure.
- Thinking out of the box, which was initially limited. It has sharpened by brain a lot.
- Making me think thing globally rather than locally.
- Interacting with other renowned MVP around the globe.
- Makes me appreciate the applications capability and good people to grow with.
Above all it has helped me a lot, lot, lot.